1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT/FS EBMM Sterling Triple Black/Maple

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by PopaWoody, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PopaWoody

PopaWoody The major rager

May 28, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Triple Black beauty up for grabs, only reason I am letting this one go is because I am too big for this instrument at 6'7'. I tell you this looks dinky in my hands.

This bass has the extra hipshot black tuners and anodized black control knobs, I will also include the stock chrome tuners and knobs. Weight is a tad under 9 lbs.

It plays and sounds like a Sterling should. It's fast and jazz width. Only cosmetic flaw is some minor pick rash on the pic guard, and small impression on the under side of the neck right where the nut meets the maple. The neck mark is cosmetic and unnoticeable and undetectable by touch. No buckle rash or any scratches in the black paint.

I tried to get these small things to show in the pics as best as I can.

Looking for trade bait mostly, EBMM SR5's, Bongo 5's, Fender Jazz Deluxe 5, Lakland, looking for a Black/Maple, Carvin custom shop stuff would be entertained as well.

Strictly 5 string trades, or a cash sale let's shoot for $1000 shipped. You can run anything by me, worst I can do is say no.

IMAG0074.
    IMAG0075.
    IMAG0076.
    IMAG0077.
    IMAG0073.
    IMAG0078.
    IMAG0079.
    IMAG0080.
    IMAG0081.

2. pmed

3. amazing bass..!!!...PayPal maybe???

4. PopaWoody

May 28, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    I would happily take paypal, from a user that is a regular here. andbed your new and all your posts seem to be asking about buying any ol bass as long as the seller will take your hacked paypal accounts.

Get the Funk out of here with that ish!

5. 73jbass

73jbass Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    No interested in the Desert Gold Bongo 5 HH?

6. PopaWoody

May 28, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    yeah there is some interest, just not my favorite color. do you have more pics of it. I will PM my email address to send to if you do.

7. Too bad you don't want a 4 banger for trade. I have a nice tobias growler here...

8. PopaWoody

May 28, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    still available, open to 4 and 5 string trades.

9. i have a beautiful tobias killer b4 mahogany body to trade is you are interested?

10. What's the string spacing on this beautiful beast?

11. PopaWoody

May 28, 2009
    Tampa, FL
  12. lol owned. Free bump for a sweet bass!

13. 1steve34

1steve34 Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2009
    pmd

14. PopaWoody

May 28, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Possible three way trade in the works. My first bass threesome? could it be? LOL

15. PopaWoody

May 28, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Traded...shipped today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.