1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT/FS feeler - Akai Unibass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Eric!, May 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    The infamous "guitarist-in-a-box" you all know and some hunt for. I'm a bit of an analog-snob, and I've committed to my PT-mini. Plus I don't really neeeed this (two guitarist in each band).

It's not in the best conditionally cosmetically, but functions perfect. No box, adapter, papers, anything.
    I'm cleaning the housing up some (dust, grime, etc), then I'll take pictures (my camera's dead but I'll borrow a camera for this one).

This runs off your run-of-the-mill negative-center 2.1mm 9volt DC adapter (one-spot, PP2+, or just about anything else you can think of).

Offer what you got :)
    I guess for sale, I'll put it $180 or best offer - I got dollars!

Some food for thought:
    - Any deal out there, I'd gladly be nice if I could score a couple high-quality instrument cables.
    - I've been hunting forever for a Roger Mayer Voodoo Bass ;)
    - I've also got my analog.man chorus for sale (upgrading to a Bi-Chorus, hopefully), and my Aguilar Octamizer, and Toadworks Death Rattle. Combo packs are nice ;)
    - I'm not looking to add a whole lot of money to things, as I just got an MIA L2000

2. Pruitt

Pruitt

Jun 30, 2005
    Danbury, CT
    pm sent

3. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Replied, still here!

4. Pruitt