1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT/FS: Fender Marcus Miller jazz bass V - made in USA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dex, May 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dex

dex Supporting Member

Oct 8, 2002
    Vancouver, Canada
    SOLD!
    For trade or sale my beautiful Marcus Miller V. No scratches, no nicks, no damages just some fingernail swirl marks. Bought it new last year and played handful of times. Nordstrand NJ5F single coils installed, I couldn't get used to raised poles on the original pickups and Nordstrands are just amazing. Plays like a dream and rings like a bell. It's very light. My guess is 8.5, definitely no more than 9 lb. Comes with Fender new design molded case and case candy (tools, paperwork, etc.).

Mostly interested in trades but would sell for $1800 shipped to Canada and US.

Trades: (+/-$)
    Victor Bailey jazz bass 5
    Sadowsky Metro UV-5, '59 burst only
    Lakland 55-94 Tobacco burst deluxe

Not really interested in anything else but hit me up, the worst I can say is no thank you.

MARCUS11.
    MARCUS12.
    MARCUS14.
    MARCUS16.
    MARCUS17.

2. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Audio Mike Lull Custom Guitars Gallien Krueger amplification Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass Electronics
    Bump for this bass...

I almost picked up this bass in this color.
    Very nice.

3. zachbass02

zachbass02 One Hairy....squatch.

Jan 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    I just got a Marcus V last Friday and I am absolutely floored at the quality and details of this bass. The neck is amazing, the frets are by far and away the most level I've had any bass, the electronics sound amazing....I've got my action lower on this fiver (with no fret buzz) than any bass I've had, including quite a bit higher end stuff. I am just floored by this bass. I wish mine was this color though. I ended up with a Natural finish.

4. dex

dex Supporting Member

Oct 8, 2002
    Vancouver, Canada
    Thank you all for the kind words. It's definitely a killer bass and quality is second to none. It's hand picked and this one was the lightest and best sounding of all I tried.
    All PMs replied, still available.

5. dex

dex Supporting Member

Oct 8, 2002
    Vancouver, Canada
    Trade list updated. All PMs replied to.
    Not interested in amps or cabs, thank you very much for all offers.

6. jonno1707

jonno1707

Apr 1, 2006
    Nanuet N.Y.
    Sweet bass from a great guy...

7. dex

dex Supporting Member

Oct 8, 2002
    Vancouver, Canada
    Thank you my friend. I wish I can steal one more of your beauties (read RA5 Alleva). ;)

8. kuma9

kuma9 Gold Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2007
    Philadelphia Pa
    Pm sent

9. jonno1707

jonno1707

Apr 1, 2006
    Nanuet N.Y.
    Aint happenin...:D

10. dex

dex Supporting Member