1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FT/FS FERNANDES BASS W/HD LOGO BAG

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by marksrick, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Looking for a quick move on this one TBers. This is a Fernandes 4 string jazz bass it comes with the stock Fernandes logo heavy duty gig bag with side zipper compartment! It,s serial # 302594. It was made in Japan. I have pictures I just need help with them.
    DESCRIPTION--COLOR BLACK
    CHROME HARDWARE
    MOP DOT INLAYS
    THREE CONTROLS VOL/BLEND/TONE
    FERNANDES SPILT COIL & FERNANDES SINGLE BAR PUPS
    ROSEWOOD BOARD/4 BOLT NECK/24 FRET/34' SCALE/1 5/8' NUT.
    CURRENTLY STUNG WITH D 'ADORRIO,S 45-105.
    BOTH BASS AND BAG ARE IN EXC. I AM THE SECOND OWNER OF THIS BASS.
    [TRADE VALUE]- ORIGINAL OWNER TOLD ME THAT THIS WAS AN 800.00 BASS BY THE TIME HE PAID TAXES ON IT SO i THOUGHT i GOT A GREAT DEAL! WE,LL SEE. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIND ANY INFORMATION ON THIS SERIAL NUMBER FROM FERNANDES TO DETERMINE MAKE OR MODEL. I CANT EVEN FIND A PICTURE OF IT ON EBAY. I DO NOT EVEN KNOW THE YEAR IT WAS MADE. I BOUGHT IT SIX YEARS AGO. BTW DID I MENTION THIS BASS WEIGHS A LITTLE OVER 7 LBS AND I WAS JUST IMPRESSED BY THE SHINNY PICTURES OF IT. LETS SEE IF SOMEONE CAN DIG UP SOME OFFICAL INFORMATION ON IT AS FAR AS COST GOES AND AS FOR [TRADES]--I,D LIKE A HOLLOW BODY OR A JAZZ BASS. 4 STRING. IF I AM LUCKY MAYBE A GEDDY LEE OR AN ELECTROMATIC OR MAYBE A GODIN A4SA IF I AM LUCKY! IF I AM NOT LUCKY THEN PERHAPS A G&L TRIBUTE OR SUB EBMM. IF MY TREAD REALLY IS UNLUCKY THEN I,LL SETTLE FOR AN EPIPHONE ALLEN WOODY OR EA230. SHOULD MY THREAD JUST BLOW! I,D SETTLE FOR CASH.
    I WAS TOLD IT WAS AN 800.00 BASS WHEN I BOUGHT IT FOR 275.00 INCLUDING S/H. SO I WILL BE FLEXIBLE ON THE AMOUNT LETS SAY BETWEEN 275.00 AND 800.00 AND LETS CALL THAT OBO!!!.....I WELL HOWEVER EXCEPT ALL FRIENDLY CREATIVE TYPES OF OFFERS FOR THIS FUN TO PLAY LIGHT TO THE TOUCH TONE MONSTER THAT PLAYS LIKE BUTTER.

2. Email me pics and I'll post them up for you Mark.

3. WOULD YOU GET ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. THANKX, MARK.

4. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    as i stated in the other thread, this classifieds disruption is unacceptable. for those of you hell-bent on commenting in this thread with no interest to buy, i'd suggest you re-read this :

any further disruptions of this nature will be dealt with severely.