1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FT/FS: Genz Benz Rig

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by xcental34x, Mar 13, 2005.

1. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    Well, I'm at a crossroads and I'm ready for something new. I have a Genz Benz GBE 600 head and Genz Benz 610T-XB2 cabinet that I'm looking to part with for something new. They're both in like new condition. 425 watts into 4 ohms. I can get pics if need be. I'd prefer a local sale, and I'd be willing to drive alittle if needed. I'd like $1300 for both, or I'd like to trade towards a different rig. I'm open to any offers. I prefer matching heads and cabs and 4x10 or 6x10 cabinets. I WILL NOT SEPARATE so do not even both asking. If you send me a message asking me "are you sure you won't sell the head separately." I will ignore it.

~Patrick

2. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    bump, I will consider seperating the rig, but I'd prefer a matching rig.

~Patrick

3. someone help this brutha out.

4. SubMonkey

SubMonkey

May 3, 2004
    Denver, CO
    Xcentral34X,

You Have Mail

Sub_Monkey

5. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    my inbox and spam folder aren't showing any new messages, try again or shoot me a PM

6. SubMonkey

SubMonkey

May 3, 2004
    Denver, CO
    OK, PM sent...

7. Please fire me a PM if you're willing to sell the head seperately...if so, let me know how much you're asking for it...thanks :)