Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FT/FS: Genz Benz Rig

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by xcental34x, Mar 13, 2005.

1. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    Well, I'm at a crossroads and I'm ready for something new. I have a Genz Benz GBE 600 head and Genz Benz 610T-XB2 cabinet that I'm looking to part with for something new. They're both in like new condition. 425 watts into 4 ohms. I can get pics if need be. I'd prefer a local sale, and I'd be willing to drive alittle if needed. I'd like $1300 for both, or I'd like to trade towards a different rig. I'm open to any offers. I prefer matching heads and cabs and 4x10 or 6x10 cabinets. I WILL NOT SEPARATE so do not even both asking. If you send me a message asking me "are you sure you won't sell the head separately." I will ignore it.

~Patrick

2. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    bump, I will consider seperating the rig, but I'd prefer a matching rig.

~Patrick

3. someone help this brutha out.

4. SubMonkey

SubMonkey

May 3, 2004
    Denver, CO
    Xcentral34X,

You Have Mail

Sub_Monkey

5. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    my inbox and spam folder aren't showing any new messages, try again or shoot me a PM

6. Please fire me a PM if you're willing to sell the head seperately...if so, let me know how much you're asking for it...thanks :)