1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT:FS Genz Shuttlemax 12.0 for Eden Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by datsaxguy, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. datsaxguy

datsaxguy

Oct 28, 2008
    Maryland
    This amp is in pristine condition original box, rack ears, bag, and footswitch. Just got it from another forum member. Ad below

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f127/genz-shuttle-max-12-0-a-887671/#post12815037

I've just come to the conclusion that I'm a Eden guy all the way.
    I'm Looking for a Eden that can power both my 400w 4 ohm cabs. I would prefer a USA model but will consider an import for the right deal.

I'll do $550 shipped paypal for those who want to buy the shuttlemax outright.

2. jmbjandfam

jmbjandfam Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2011
    Foxfire Village N.C.
    Free Bump!

What is it that you like about Eden amps? I'm in the market for a new head and no one around me carries Eden for me to try. Just curious as to what it is about the Eden tone that's drawing you back?

Thanks and sorry for the thread hijack.

3. datsaxguy

datsaxguy

Oct 28, 2008
    Maryland
    In a nutshell, it allows me to shape my sound exactly how I want it. Some folks think its to much, I think its everything I could ever need.

It alows me to cut and boost the exact frequencies that I want in my sound. If I want more punch, I can dial it in, If I want really burpy type mids from my back pickup, I can dial it in. It can be warm, it can be clear as a bell, or both.

There are a ton of high quality amps on the market. Its really just a matter of taste. I'm not knocking anybody's amp choices. Eden just happens to be my bag.

Here is a couple of Vids demonstrating the versatility:

4. Pm'd.

5. datsaxguy

datsaxguy

Oct 28, 2008
    Maryland
    Pm replied

6. datsaxguy

datsaxguy

Oct 28, 2008
    Maryland
    And.......Sold!