1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FT/FS: Korg D12 12-Track Digital Recorder (without CD-RW Drive)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Jaycephas, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaycephas

Jaycephas Gold Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2003
    Waxhaw, NC
    Cleaning out some things and I found my vintage 2001 Korg D12 12-Track Digital Recorder in it's case with manual and power cord. It looks brand new and still works as brand new. Case, manual and power cord included. I cannot find one for sale to determine a reasonable asking price, so I would entertain trade offers to start.

Interested in:

MXR Bass Octaver Deluxe
    Aguilar Octamizer
    3Leaf Groove Regulator, GR2, Proton, Wonderlove
    what else you got???

Or, make me a reasonable $ offer. Paypal accepted, lower 48 shipped.

The D12's recording section provides uncompressed recording at either 16 or 24-bit, 44.1 kHz resolution. Four tracks can be recorded simultaneously, with 12 track playback in 16-bit mode and six track playback in 24-bit mode. The D12 can record up to 100 songs, plus each of its 12 tracks has eight virtual tracks, for a total of 9,600 tracks.

Track editing includes cut, copy and paste operations, normalize, time compression/expansion, fade, reverse and up to 99 levels of Undo. A unique 12-to-2 bounce-down merges track data, to increase the number of tracks that can be recorded. Tracks or whole songs can also be optimized, to prevent fragmentation of the recording drive.

The D12 includes a 6 GB hard drive (providing 19.5 track hours of recording), and a SCSI connector for adding fixed or removable media drives (to provide extended recording time), as well as for exporting track data as WAV files. A special bay allows an optional, internal CDR/W drive (CDRW1) to be added for backing up/restoring data, burning final audio CDs, or importing WAV files. The user then has a completely self-contained system that goes from recording, to editing, to final mastering.

The D12 features a 16-input, 4-bus digital mixer. Each channel has a 3-band EQ with sweepable mid frequencies. Four balanced inputs include two with combination XLR-1/4" connectors, and a dedicated guitar input eliminates the need for an external DI box. The system includes 20-bit, 64x oversampling A/D converters and 20-bit, 128x oversampling D/A converters for high quality sound. In addition, a 24-bit S/PDIF optical I/O is included (with sampling frequency converter) for digital connectivity. Both Master and Monitor outputs are provided, as well as the ability to create a separate monitor mix. An Aux Send allows tracks to be routed to external signal processors if desired.

Attached Files:

2. Jaycephas

Feb 3, 2003
    Waxhaw, NC
    All offers considered.

3. Jaycephas

Feb 3, 2003
    Waxhaw, NC
    Sold locally.

Thread Status: