1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT/FS: Labella 0760M Flats

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by chanson, Apr 29, 2010.

1. chanson

chanson Supporting Member

Recently purchased set of La Bella 0760M "Jamerson" Flatswounds. They have less than two hours of playing on them I'd say and are cut for a Fender Precision. Nothing wrong with the strings, I just realized that having flats on my only bass really limits my tonal options.

Now about the trade/sale. I'd like to trade for a set of DR Sunbeams, standard gauge. Ideally what would happen is you order the DR Sunbeams online (cheapest I could find them: http://elderly.com/accessories/items/DRSBBM.htm) and have them sent to me. Once they arrive, I get them put on my bass and have the La Bellas sent to you. I just don't want to leave the strings of the bass for so long, since it would be such a high change in tension on the neck.

2. chanson

Decided not to wait and ordered some Sunbeams online. My trade offer still stands, or you can buy the La Bellas from me for $28 shipped

3. chanson

Bump . $25 shipped

4. chanson

Bump

5. bassvid75

bassvid75

Jan 13, 2008
    pm sent

6. GregBass1979

GregBass1979

Feb 26, 2008
    Placentia,Ca
    I am in Sacramento..shipping would be cheap. Let me know..I need them for a Squire VM fretless...PM me

7. Are these sold?

8. Alex1984

Alex1984

Jan 16, 2010
    Vancouver
    Considering the thread is a year old, I'd say yes.