1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT/FS: Lakland 55-02

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by SomeGuy, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Aug 20, 2004
    The Last Frontier
    I bought this a couple months ago here from the "TheClap". I haven't really been playing it much so I wanted to offer it up for sale or trade. It is a Cherry Burst finish with Maple board and the Bart setup. Also it is strung E-C, fun to play around with if you like chordal work or are in a band that allows for the use of that higher range. Here is a link to TheClap's original thread for more detailed info and pics if you want'em. I'd really like to trade for another bass or maybe a nice small head. For basses I'll look at anything but I'm gonna be leaning towards 34" scale modern sounding 4-5 string only, fretless is cool (edit: no fretted jazz basses though as I have that covered, I will check out fretless ones though :). Outright sale will still be $750+shipping as in the old thread. Paypal and MO ok, but I'd like to check out some trades first. I'm located in Monterey, CA at the moment and local deals are always preferred :cool:

Thanks,

Andrew

2. DADDYBASS1

DADDYBASS1

Jun 11, 2006
    PHX
    Pmd :hyper:

3. hmjuice

hmjuice

May 20, 2000
    Austin, TX USA
  4. buffordbass

buffordbass

Nov 11, 2004
    Dallas
    Endorsing Artist: Genz Benz Amps, Lakland Basses
    Next in line!! If hmjuice changes his mind, I'll take it for $750!!

5. SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Aug 20, 2004
    The Last Frontier
    got a couple buyers lined up now, but I'd still like to get some more trade offers.

6. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    New York
    holy crap!!!

ill trade you a mim fender active delux 4 string(cream, tort guard, rosewood board) that i bought new in december and a gk700rb head...and i have some miscellaneous pedals i would include as well...

7. buffordbass

buffordbass

Nov 11, 2004
    Dallas
    Endorsing Artist: Genz Benz Amps, Lakland Basses
    another trade bait pm sent...

8. jbass24

jbass24

Feb 1, 2002
    Philly, NYC
    I'd be willing to trade a carvin lb70FP with a walnut body, 5 piece neck, and an unlined ebony board + cash. any interest?

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 21, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.