1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT/FS - Left handed defretted Carvin LB75

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by LeftyLB70P, Feb 18, 2008.

1. LeftyLB70P

LeftyLB70P

May 4, 2005
    Athens, Ga.
    This is a great bass but fretless plus 5 string is too much for me. I had the frets taken out about 1 year ago. I think that the guy did a great job but please note - I play my basses. This is NOT a 'collectors' bass; it has little imperfections here and there. All cosmetic (some "buckle rash" on the back and things of that nature). Neck is nice, action is low. Pickups can be switched between Active & Passive (stock electronics - to me, they sound great. Lots of tone options for sure). I have more pictures and will take any specific pictures and/or answer all questions. As far as cases, I have a beat to crap Carvin hard shell that will protect it but really is garbage. Does have latches (2 original, 1 replacement) and a handle to carry.

I am open to trades - actually would prefer a trade. Not interested in Squires, MIM's. Definitely am looking for MIA Jazz (possibly MIJ). I am lefty, so .... duh :rolleyes: nothing right handed please.

As far as cash, I am thinking around $750 but am open minded. If you are interested in the bass, let's talk.

Attached Files:

2. LeftyLB70P

LeftyLB70P

May 4, 2005
    Athens, Ga.
    I have more but am going to hold off on posting - just ask and I will either upload them or email directly.

Attached Files:

3. LeftyLB70P

LeftyLB70P

May 4, 2005
    Athens, Ga.
    Oh - I should have mentioned that I might also in an amplifier and/or cabinets. I prefer tube amps but am, again, open to hearing from anyone that is interested.

Thanks,
    michael

4. LeftyLB70P

LeftyLB70P

May 4, 2005
    Athens, Ga.
    How about the $600 area? We have another baby on the way and some extra cash would be very helpful. Again, I am open to offers either monetary or gear wise.

5. LeftyLB70P

LeftyLB70P

May 4, 2005
    Athens, Ga.
    $500 ???

There is a Jazz available for that amount that I would love to pick up. Come on, this is a great bass and $500 is an awesome price.

6. lorenk

lorenk

Apr 8, 2008
    Bend, Oregon
    howdy, just wondering if its still for sale...and if so what i can do to get the extra pictures. thanks :)