1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT/FS: Line 6 Bass PODxt - $200 shipped or trade for your Sansamp Programmable BDDI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by fourstringbliss, Jun 13, 2007.

1. fourstringbliss

fourstringbliss Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2003
    Puyallup, WA
    I bought this new about six months ago and it's been used mostly to color my amp at home. It's in like new condition. It's never been dropped and has no scratches. I think those are fingerprint smudges on the display.

I've used it about five times at my church direct to the PA. Altogether, it has maybe 20 hours of play time on it. I just don't play my bass all that often.

BassPodxt001.gif

I'm not using this to it's full potential. I don't record and I don't need all of the features this unit has. I want something simple to use live and for coloring my amp.

I'd like to trade for a new(ish) Sansamp Programmable BDDI. I could also sell it for $200 shipped CONUS.

Item will ship in original box with manual, USB cable & power supply.

2. You got PM.

3. fourstringbliss

fourstringbliss Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2003
    Puyallup, WA
    Trade pending.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 16, 2021