1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT/FS MarkBass SD 800 with MB bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Dr Funk, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Dr Funk

Dr Funk "If you ain't appearing then you be disappearing" Gold Supporting Member

MarkBass SD800 in great shape with brand new MarkBass gigbag. I am looking for comparable price and condition trades. Aguilar AG500, Shuttle 9.0, Shuttle Max 12, Mesa M9 etc. + or - $. Just run any trade offers by me in a PM.
    No longer for sale, it's not going anywhere.

2. Dr Funk

Dr Funk "If you ain't appearing then you be disappearing" Gold Supporting Member

I used this amp on an outdoor gig last night and I must say it was awesome. Big and fast, our sound engineer liked it a lot. :meh:

3. Dr Funk

Price drop to $695 shipped cont. 48.

4. Dr Funk

This amp sounded great on 3 of my 4 gigs last week. Maybe I need to rethink this. :confused:

5. WarwickDude68

WarwickDude68

May 31, 2010
    Northern CA
    This amp ROCKS!!!

6. Dr Funk

Price drop to $650. :meh:

7. Commreman

Commreman Faith, Family, Fitness, and Frets Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2005
    New Jersey
    Great deal on this. The SD800 is a very underrated, underappreciated amp in the MarkBass line. This amp is a monster.

8. pm'd you hopefully its not gone yet.

9. Dr Funk

Man, this amp just kills with my Epi UL2 610, it's just magic!
    I'm going to keep this amp for now!

10. WarwickDude68

WarwickDude68

May 31, 2010
    Northern CA
    I told you! ;)