1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT/FS - Meatbox, BEF Pro, Adrenalinn III with midi

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by floundah, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. floundah

floundah

Feb 11, 2009
    Boston, MA
    OK, my experimentation with live dubstep never made it out of my basement. And even though I love messing with these, I'm thinking of trading them out. Pics will come later tonight, as I'm at work. UPDATED WITH PRICES BY REQUEST

Source Audio Bass Distortion - non pro version. little velcro, only a few months old. pairs well with BEF Pro and a nice Chianti..$80 OBO Shipped

[/DEL]Looking to trade for [DEL]xerograph or other EF/LPF,[/DEL] darkglass or other solid OD, [DEL]wireless HotHand[/DEL], always need moar fuzz, and anything offbeat, like a Unibass or synth. Also looking for a good keyboard [DEL]or tube amp for guitar [/DEL]- long shots I know but gotta throw them out there. I have cash burning a hole in my PayPal account that I can throw in as well.

[DEL][DEL]FX32 Meatbox. super clean, original box, warranty card, and instructions, so you'll know what the "rump" and "flank" knobs do. "Bowel shaking earthquakes" possible.[/DEL] - TRADED!

[DEL]Source Audio BEF PRO [DEL]with Boss FV300H volume/expression and TRS cable.[/DEL] Sold my original BEF and upgraded, but this takes up too much real estate and I don't use the presets as much as I waned to. Mint, I never sent in for the wired hothand, but I have the certificate. [DEL]FV300 was bought used, but this thing is clean and built like a tank. Adjustable sweep. I read that Chris W. uses one, so if you want to sound like Muse you need to get it :bag:[/DEL] Keeping the FV300 - [DEL]$200 [/DEL][DEL]$190 shipped OBO.On Hold for potential trade. - TRADED

Also have Roger Linn Adrenalinn III + Behringer FCB1010+EPROM chip - Beat synced modulation, sequencing, drum machine, amp sim, fuzz, filters, arpeggios...holy crap this thing does alot. I bought the midi board and preprogrammed chip that makes it easier to control the presets on the fly. Use it with keys, guitar and bass. It has a steep learning curve for presets, but once you get it down, or if you buy the software, you will love it. Pedal tweakers dream. 200+ presets, 1/2 user, all customizable. [DEL]$275 [/DEL] $250 shipped [DEL]$400 [/DEL] $350 with midi OBO - On Hold SOLD

Get these all + a nasty fuzz (I use the Oxide, but ain't trading that) and you will be in dubstep heavenHit me up with any offers and thanks for reading.[/DEL]

2. Sean the foof

Sean the foof

Nov 20, 2011
    PM sent

3. floundah

floundah

Feb 11, 2009
    Boston, MA
    Meatbox traded to Rawrrbass !!

4. floundah

floundah

Feb 11, 2009
    Boston, MA
    lowered prices bump. Any trades welcome +/- cash....

5. Rawrrbass

Rawrrbass

Mar 19, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Bump for the receiving of a pedal that shakes walls.

6. icecycle66

icecycle66

Feb 4, 2009
    Arizona
    I want to know what you got for the Meat Box, if that's cool.

7. DeltaPhoenix

DeltaPhoenix Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Gainesville,FL
    PMed

8. floundah

floundah

Feb 11, 2009
    Boston, MA
    Adrenalinn and BEF pro on hold pending sale/trade details

9. floundah

floundah