1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT/FS Modulus Q5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Lurker79, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Lurker79

Lurker79

Jul 3, 2008
    Hayward, CA
    Hello, I have a Modulus Q5 that I would like to trade for a 4 string. I'm looking for a 34" scale, p or j is fine, throw out some offers! I'd really like to try a RI.

About the Q5:

I am the original owner, I've had the bass for roughly 12 years. It sat under my bed most the vast majority of the time, I just never got used to the 35" scale. It is in excellent condition, no dents or dings, just the swirlies. Bartolini pups with the piezo setup. The finish is nice. :D :D

I sell it too if someone is interested, I'd like $2200. This is for a cash sale, and would not be indicative of trade value in that event. I would like to consider dollar for dollar trade value, as this was a $4000 bass in the late 90's, but I know that may be unrealistic, so throw out them offers!! I will include shipping in on my end (UPS ground) and expect the same in return. Please PM any questions or concerns or if I have listed anything incorrectly, as this is my first post on TB and attempt to sell here. I have a very good record under gunbomb123 on ebay (about 300 @ 100%).

Thanks TB, great site, great information!

2. Lurker79

Lurker79

Jul 3, 2008
    Hayward, CA
    bump