1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT/FS Reverend 5L content FT/FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Indiana Mike, Dec 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indiana Mike

Indiana Mike Supporting Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Evansville
    TRADED

I am tossing around the idea of letting this go

I am not a 5 string player but love to pick this up and play it for the sheer joy of it..

Just wondering what I might be able to get in the order of 4 stringers , .
    At this time a cash asking price is $700 + minimum shipping.

I won't BS anyone , I may decide to keep it but temp me with the right trade or price and I'll let it go.

I replaced the pup switch as it fell apart but I used an allparts on/on /on switch and it was properly installed.

Other than that it has to be a 9/10 if not a 10/10

Where it hangs it where it lives, I have taken it out on a walk maybe twice.

For those of you who love these you know , for those of you who don't , Great vintage tone, terrific playability and superb build quality exists in this bass

I know , my wood ( hanger ) is messy but it is on my to do list this winter to finish it properly.:bag: I had to get them up ASAP as I moved my gear into this room

HPIM1013.
    HPIM1010.
    HPIM1016.
    HPIM1011.

2. PM sent..

3. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    Ha!
    I was wondering when you'd drop in;)

4. Dave...I was wondering how long before you would PM....Shes a beauty...and I know you love and appreciate these....Is your bass family going to grow more???:hyper: :)

5. BartmanPDX

BartmanPDX Supporting Member

God, I love Reverends.

6. Indiana Mike

Indiana Mike Supporting Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Evansville
    bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.