1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FT/FS: Spector Rebop Flamed Black w/Aguilar 18V Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by darkrising, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    Looking to trade/sell my Flamed Black Spector Rebop 4 with Aguilar 18V preamp. I bought this off a TBer a few months back and after some work to the preamp(whoever installed it didn't do a great job) and a set-up the bass is now even more killer sounding and playing. As much as I really like it the 18V pre is a bit much and really desire my EBMM Sterling/Fender Deluxe P bass back and is the only reason I am even considering trading/selling it. Here are pics of the Spector:

Rebop3.
    Rebop1.
    Rebop2.

I am looking for EBMM Sterling basses(+ cash on my end),Fender Deluxe P/Jazz basses(MIA)or possibly a Stingray as well. I am open to other trades but they must be of equivalent value to Spector/EBMM basses. If I sell it I am looking to get $625+ shipping case included. Willing to work the cost of shipping if on the East Coast. Thanks for looking and PM with any offers/questions.

2. bgartist

bgartist Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    If only it had 1 more string!

3. chepo06

chepo06

Mar 5, 2009
    pm sent opps went to your email

4. Thats a killer spector! Someone is going to love this.

5. What pre did these orginially come with and do you still have the orginal pre for it? PM sent.

6. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    BUMP!!!!!!

7. Bump for a nice bass and a great guy to deal with.

You still got the Rebop 5er?

8. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    Thanks for the words Beast and yes I do still have the 5er!(Not selling that one)

BUMP for the Weekend and I'll probably have to go to the Bay if this isn't gone by the weekend!

9. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh. dammit dude.

10. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    C'mon t3ch you know you want it! Saturday night BUMP for a bass I can't believe is still here!!!!!

I am interested in Fender Jazz/P Basses(No MIM) and EBMM Basses. Will add cash if needed.

11. I really want this bass just tryin to sell the conklin 7 string fretless first.

12. GrindYourMind

GrindYourMind

Oct 30, 2008
    Carvin lb76 alder body maple neck neck thru ebony fb sperzel tuners wlkinson bridge plays and sounds superbalances perfectly

13. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    Not sure about the Carvin but send pics might be interested. Otherwise end of the weekend BUMP!!!!!!!

14. Neverender

Neverender

Mar 26, 2009
    Dang, been GASing for this bass ever since you put it up. I want it so badly! Makes my Tobacco burst ReBop look like a childs toy.

If I had the money I'd snag this in a heart beat.

I actually do have a Musicman Stingray HH that I am not particularly fond of, but given my economic situation I am uneasy trading it cause its usually a solid sale =/

Once again, I hope this bass goes to a good player, and GL selling it, its quite a beauty!

15. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    All PM's returned and still available. I will add cash for the right bass so hit me up with trade offers on all MIA Fenders and EBMM's!!!!!

16. I am assuming the 7 string wasn't for you, know worries. I have someone looking at getting it, and if it sells I without a doubt will take this bass off your hands!

17. does it come with a case?

18. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    I keep debating this, but I'm also debating a week long vacation to hawaii for the same price... Hmmm.

19. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    Yes an upgraded case from when I bought it is included. Wow t3ch a week in Hawaii or a lifetime with a Rebop. I know what I would choose:)D)

20. lord straight

lord straight

Mar 15, 2009
    Oh man this is enticing, beautiful body. I've never played a spector but have always had my eye one them. How heavy is this baby? Is it more of a low end sound?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.