1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT/FS:Two Epifani Series 2 UL2-112 $450ea/$900

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by joelb79, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joelb79

joelb79

Mar 22, 2006
    Lansing, Michigan
    I have some very brand new Epifani UL2-112's. These come with the original packaging as well as the warranty tags. They were purchased from another TB'er who only used them briefly. I have gigged with them a total of 3 times, and they were never driven hard.

One left, no tades.

I'd love to work local deals preferably.

$450 Shipped.
    SOLD!

2. joelb79

joelb79

Mar 22, 2006
    Lansing, Michigan
    PM Replied. Available for now.

I should mention I took one of them to a gig recently and there is a slight blemish on one of the cabs on the top which kind of looks like a wear spot. Its about the shape of a quarter, but a bit smaller. My head covers it up, but somehow it got there. Other than that they are perfect in every way.

3. joelb79

joelb79

Mar 22, 2006
    Lansing, Michigan
    PM's replied - One is SOLD pending payment. Still looking to do a deal with the final 112. I'll let it go for $450 shipped with a paypal payment. Not looking for trades anymore, I have money down on a brand new Epifani UL-410 4 ohm.

4. joelb79

joelb79

Mar 22, 2006
    Lansing, Michigan
    Last one on hold for ArwinH, so its most likely a done deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.