1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT/FS:Verellen MeatSmoke Pre

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by frankegcbass, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Had a buyer, but I haven't heard from him, so I am re-posting.
    I'd like to trade for a B7k + $230. Or a B3k and a VT + $230.
    I would also do a Rusty Box and a B3K + $180
    Or $570 shipped. ConUS- This pedal is in perfect shape. I just think I'd dig a more modern sounding pre-amp right now.
    I would also trade for a AGUILAR AG500

Attached Files:

2. Purely flabergasted! :eek:

Toooooooooooooooobs for dayzzzzzzz

3. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    This is a great man and this is a great preamp if you want one grab this quickly before he comes to :). I just got my B7K today and man combined with the Meatsmoke it is absolute bliss. I think if you want the most modern sound grab a B3K or B7K I just sold my VT Bass because the Meatsmoke has that covered I also sold my Rusty Box because I didn't like the sound or noise.

4. NoxNoctus

NoxNoctus The Crushinator

May 9, 2004
    Annapolis, MD
    This is madness!
    no...
    THIS. IS. MEATSMOKE!

5. zwkoch

zwkoch You can't do that on bass enthusiast Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Twin Cities, MN
    Two of these up today. I really need to learn to be patient.

6. Sold to Grolla. Thanks dude. Now I hope the B7K is as good as everyone says it is. Because if I could fit my pedals in my bass case, and could eliminate the bulky pedal pad, I'll be stoked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.