SOLD FT/FS Warmoth fretless 4 BEAUTIFUL Tiger eye, maple and wenge!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by voodoobassist, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got this bass here on TB a few months ago,..great player, sounds wonderful, EXCELLENT condition! Unfortunately, I've just been playing 5 stringers for too long for a 4 banger to feel "right" to me now. So on the block she goes. Will trade for a nice 5 string fretless or perhaps a Genz shuttle 9 plus cash. For an outright sale, $850 shipped, same as I paid.

The bass and case are both in excellent condition, will ship with the Fatbeams I put on it and the basically new flats she came equipped with.

Full details on all the specs are still here, http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/tigers-eye-warmoth-unlined-fretless-jazz-maple-wenge-789702/ , on the original sellers ad.

Here's a few more pics I've taken since I bought her.

warmothdj003.jpg

warmothdj014.jpg

warmothdj001-1.jpg

Like I said, if this was a 5, it wouldn't be leaving me, it's a really nice bass! Shipping is to the lower 48 only. Thanks for looking.

2. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    That is the nicest Tiger's Eye I've EVER seen. What a beauty. Would love to master fretless on this bass! If only I could sell my FNA!

3. Thanks, she really is a stunner. Another pic, without the guard. I personally prefer her nekkid! ;)

c5b0e410.jpg

4. Looks like this might be gone, on hold for now. Thanks TB!

5. What a beautiful bass my friend. I've always wanted a Warmoth...

Bump.

6. SOLD!!!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.