1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT/FS Warwick Corvette 4 std. 06 German made, Alto Sax

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by gt96g, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gt96g

gt96g Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Philly Area
    I recently acquired this bass as I was itching to have a warwick in my arsenal again but realized why I liquidated them the last time. Great basses just don't get enough playing time in favor of my other basses so I am putting it out there for trade.

What I am looking for would be some type of modulus. Probably something in the flea bass, or vj area, 5 strings preferred. As far as the price differential between the basses goes I don't have a lot of cash at the moment but I do have a very nice L.A. Sax alto sax with a runyon mouthpiece included, and a case.

The bass is in great condition, has fresh strings and set up and rockbag gigbag and all beeswax, trusrod tool, etc will be include

would prefer to work out something for a modulus but will listen to offers on Musicman

In response to a few PM's I am setting a sale price of $600 on the corvette, and $400 on the horn. The shipping is included in the sale price if you are in the eastern part of the country out west will be a little extra.

2012-05-06102552.jpg

2012-05-06102531.jpg

2012-05-06102521.jpg

saxophone.jpg

2. gt96g

gt96g Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Philly Area
    bump

3. gt96g

gt96g Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2008