Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FT/FS Yamaha TRB 6P fretless

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by furiously funky, Sep 17, 2004.

1. furiously funky

furiously funky Guest

Dec 28, 2002
    Toronto
    hi, Im seeing if anyone has any instruments they would be interested in trading for a trb 6P fretless. This is one of the origional TRB basses with the Piezo bridge, thru neck etc. Id like a six but could also live with the right five cash would also be an option.
    I will post some pics soon or you can e mail me untill then at martin_goodlad@hotmail.com.
    thanks for looking.
    -marty

2. ashbory

ashbory

Jun 13, 2000
    The Hammer
    Furious Funkster,
    You have email. Your PM box is still full :)

3. furiously funky

furiously funky Guest

Dec 28, 2002
    Toronto
    thank you i will clean it out but you will get a faster answer to e mail me (this goes for everyone)

4. Let me know if you're interested in either a Conklin GT7 fretted with upgraded bartolini preamp or a GT7 lined fretless with upgraded 18v bassline preamp.

For pics please email: JSCHRO7376@MSN.COM

thanks

Jorg

5. furiously funky

furiously funky Guest

Dec 28, 2002
    Toronto
    im not really looking for any more than six strings right now (i mean, i get hassled for two extra already ;)
    i dont seem to be able to upload the pics, because they are to big, and i dont seem to be able to crop them, because i dont understand my new computer. if anyone wants to take on this task, ill send them to you and you can look and post if youd like.
    If not, ill continue e mailing them to the interested people
    -marty

6. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    5 string FBB? If you are interested send me some pics to blisshead at gmail.

7. furiously funky

furiously funky Guest

Dec 28, 2002
    Toronto
    talking with some people, but its still available

8. furiously funky

furiously funky Guest

Dec 28, 2002
    Toronto
    soundclips will HOPEFULLY be available tomorrow for thoes who have asked or thoes who would like to ask
    -marty