1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT G&l l2000 Tribute Premium amber usa electronics.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by duff84, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a repost of my g&l l2000 tribute, when i posted this bass before, i was misinformed of the rules, i shouldn't have marked it fs/ft. so this is for trade. thanks again embroydead for giving me the details on the rules and what not.

this is a newer model, swamp ash body, american electronics. rosewood fretboard. i had the edges of the the fretboard rolled like on a standard mia precision. also i got the frets dressed so this baby plays like a dream. currently strung with ti jazz flatwounds. but like always, im willing to swap for something else if prefered. one thing to note is, the previous owner installed a second string retainer, between the a and d strings. other the that its in great condition. no major dings, or scratchs. comes with a ritter gig bag. if you would like any other info please pm me, ill be glad to answer any questions.

as far as trades, im open to anything really. but im partial to precision bass's, or stingray's, sub stingray or sterling, im starting to like thunderbirds again as well as jazz's. would add cash also for the right deal.

pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bump it up, if anyone needs more pictures just pm me.

3. early morning bump

4. bump it up.

5. bump

6. finally figured out the pictures so they are up now.

7. a bump before my lessons.

8. bump

this is a great instrument, if it wasn't so damn powerful id keep it. anyway having trouble cutting through, i guarantee you'll cut through with this bass.

9. nobody at all is interested in this bass????

10. bump it again. im interested in anything really. just looking for a change.

11. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    I'll attest. These basses have huge low and and huge output. Huge versatility and huge ability to cut thru puts these basses at what would seem like the #1 rock bass. What do I know, though?

12. thanks lorenzini, ill agree. however, it seems not everyone on this board plays rock music.

13. back to the top

14. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    This bass sounds perfect for funk and r&b though. There's a guy on the board who is in a touring funk band and he used an L2500 for his Japan tour.

15. thats true man, its a very versatile bass. sure to make anyone happy.

16. bump yet again, no interest???

17. Wademeister63

Wademeister63

Aug 30, 2004
    Denton Tx
    PM trade offer sent

18. bump, before i decide what im doing.

19. bump

20. alrighty now this one is gone!!! got an offer i just couldn't refuse, thanks to all of you who were interested. i appreciate all the offers i got.

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 28, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.