1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT: G&L Tribute L2500

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by autodidact, May 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Had a feeler up but now shes definitely on the block. The MFDs are just too much for my needs...I never thought I'd say it but theyre TOO beefy for my liking, I'm more of a PJ guy.

I picked this up used not too long ago and it's undoubtedly a very nice little bass in a discontinued color. One of the earlier "Made in Korea" models, great fit and finish.

In the interest of full disclosure the Bass and Treble pots are a bit crackly when turned, they still work as far as I can tell...they're just a bit noisy, probably just need cleaned. Currently strung up with DR Sunbeams.

While I would love to get my hands on a nice PJ the only trades that I'm really not interested in are jazz basses.

So here she is!

pCwsz.jpg
    mMlrq.jpg
    TPuJP.jpg
    ycoWB.jpg
    qPriE.jpg

2. Bumpernickel.

3. DasClyde

DasClyde Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2006
    how's the fretwork? Interest in 4 string Warwicks?

4. PM'd for more info

5. She's still here bump.

Just to clarify, I'm looking for a nice clean trade. I ont have any cash to add to a trade so something of equal condition and/or value would be best. Ill consider some basses with Mojo too! I ain't scared!

6. A few good offers but still around for now.

To the top!

7. Those MIM Fender Deluxe Active Precisions are pretty cool...wouldnt mibd one. Just sayin

8. This thing is gooooone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.