1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FT: G&L USA L2000 Unlined Fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by corradoc, Jan 12, 2012.

1. corradoc

corradoc

Dec 20, 2007
    New York City
    I've had this bass for a couple of years now, and really dig it (especially the tone). But I would really like to stay consistent and play 5 strings all around - so I'm offering this beauty up for a trade, but it has to be the right one.

This is a 2001 (I believe, that is what the seller told me and I never doubted him) G&L USA L2000 fretless. The bass is in excellent condition, and I can;t really find a flaw on her - except for the chrome tuning ears getting a bit dull. Currently strung with DR Sunbeams, this bass growls with great action and a very playable neck (1.75 at the nut). Can't say enough good things about this bass. FYI - the case in the pic I no longer have. The bass will ship in a gig bag.

As for the trade I'd be interested in: 5 string UNLINED fretless basses ONLY. My preference would be another G&L (l2500) or a Stingray 5 - but hit me up with your offers, and maybe we can work something out. Preference given to local deals - NYC/Tri-State Area.

Attached Files:

2. corradoc

corradoc

Dec 20, 2007
    New York City
    Ttt

3. corradoc

corradoc

Dec 20, 2007
    New York City
    bump

4. corradoc