1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FT - GB SM12

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jazzmonkey, Jan 19, 2012.

1. jazzmonkey

jazzmonkey

Mar 7, 2010
    N.VA
    This is my only amp at this point, so for now only trades will be considered. Until I sell something I have for sale here anyway and scoop up one of these streamliners I see up here.

I've had this for about 16 months, bought it new. I'm pretty sure that I registered for the warranty. I definitely have the original box, manual, and receipt.

It's in almost perfect condition save for one tiny scratch in the black finish on the underside you can see in the pic.

I love this amp, but I've been wanting to try out something new. I just don't use this beast to it's fullest extent. I never use the footswitch, only use one channel, and have used the global controls like 5 times. Maybe one day I will return to a SM, but I would love to find something that's a bit smaller.

I would really like to trade for another micro head. My preference would be to trade for a GB streamliner, but an aggie or GK would be pretty sweet. Really, as long as it's a lightweight head that's a bit smaller than the SM and at least 500W@4ohm.

Pics in a few.

2. jazzmonkey

jazzmonkey

Mar 7, 2010
    N.VA
    GenzBenzSM12001. GenzBenzSM12003. th_GenzBenzSM12008. th_GenzBenzSM12006. th_GenzBenzSM12004. th_GenzBenzSM12007. th_GenzBenzSM12002.

3. jacojazz156

jacojazz156

Feb 1, 2009
    Alabama
    Pm'd