1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT - Geddy Lee w/ Audere Pre

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by the feebler elf, Dec 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. --TRADE PENDING--

I bought this new 6 months ago, and in that time it's never seen a gig, only a few rehearsals. I've added a celluloid aged pearl pickguard, and an Audere preamp (which is amazing, by the way). Includes Fender tweed HSC.

The bass is in excellent condition - no dings, only some light scratches here and there.

My Valenti recently arrived, and I don't see myself playing this all that much - so I'd like to see what kind of 5-string (possibly 4-string) trades are out there. I'm partial to traditional designs (Fender, G&L, Musicman, etc.), but I'm open to just about any offer. I'll add cash to my end of the deal as applicable.

Pics -

000_0819.
    000_0821.
    000_0823.
    000_0824.

PM me with any questions, pic requests, etc.

Thanks!

2. jmain

jmain Oo, Uhn't uh, Yes! Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    Nice deal.

I'd take the Audere pre if you wanted to sell it separately. Just give me a shout if you do.

and a bump~

edit: found an Audere

3. Bump...

4. tigersuit

tigersuit

Dec 20, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Bump for a really nice bass. I was THIS close to pulling the trigger on it if I didn't win a ric auction on ebay.

5. Bump!

6. BigDawg

BigDawg

Dec 11, 2006
    Buford, GA
    My trade offer still stands. ;-)

7. Need...more...money!

8. I've decided to hang on to the Geddy for now, but I may be putting it back up in a few weeks - I'm leaving the thread open for the time being.

Happy Holidays!

9. Back on the block!

10. jmain

jmain Oo, Uhn't uh, Yes! Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
  11. PM replied - still available.

12. Bump...

13. bstringrandy

bstringrandy Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2004
    Jacksonville, FL
    PM sent!

14. pm sent!!

15. grumpyjfc

grumpyjfc Supporting Member

Sep 25, 2003
    Mount Pleasant SC
    Would you be interested in a Warwick Fortress One 5 string, Nirvanna Black?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.