1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT: Genz Benz Shuttle 3.0 10T Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kmon, Oct 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kmon

kmon Supporting Member

May 11, 2009
    Austin, TX
    175W and 18 pounds, add another cab and get 300W. Amazing, and I'm not sure I want to move away from this. This amp makes life SO easy...one trip to the car for everything I need to play. I've never needed anything more in terms of power or volume, it's an incredible piece of engineering. The amp is like new, it's spent the enormous majority of its 12 months of life in my smoke free living room. Cosmetically and functionally, it's as perfect as you'll find out here.

Interested in basses, especially 5-strings, and higher end effects/effects + cash. VT Bass deluxe, maybe multieffects board. Will sell outright for $600 shipped OBO. Stock pic below, but that's it.

[​IMG]

2. kmon

kmon Supporting Member

May 11, 2009
    Austin, TX
    ON HOLD

3. kmon

kmon Supporting Member

May 11, 2009
    Austin, TX
    SOLD

Thread Status: