1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT: Genz Benz Streamliner 900 for GK MB800

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by nervous, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nervous

nervous Supporting Member

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    Let's try this another way, going to uncharacteristically play a little fast and loose with this one.

I have a highly regarded, highly demanded, like new, Genz Benz Streamliner 900. Not 100% sure if it's my thing because it seems as though tubes never are. But the jury remains out. However I am wanting to try a GK MB800. So if you have one that is likewise like new and want to try some tubey goodness this is the deal for you. Given the current market differences between these two models right now I would ask for some additional cash as well to complete the deal.

However, that's a pretty limited offer so I could also use another fretted 5 string for practice purposes, preferably in the 17mm string spacing range, around or under $1k and using the Streamliner for about +/- $700.00 in trade value. Maybe even a Bongo 5 ... They're growing on me.

Who needs this and what do you have to offer? Let's chat.

I am also willing to sell this head outright for $650.00 delivered.

2. nervous

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    What about a Bongo 5 ?

3. nervous

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    Here, here

4. nervous

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    I am also willing to sell this head outright for $650.00 delivered.

5. PM'd

6. nervous

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    And replied, thank you!

7. nervous

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    And now sold. Thanks all.

Thread Status: