1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT: GK-810SBX and 1001rbII for your tube head.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by xJasonSmithx, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xJasonSmithx

xJasonSmithx

Jun 25, 2003
    Denver, CO
    I have a much more mellow gig now and my 810 is really overkill for it. Everything is in really good condition. I had the input jack on the head replaced after someone stepped on the cord. The towel bar on the cab is banged up from moving it in and out of vehicles and the top right speaker dust cab has a small dent in it but it doesn't effect the sound. This rig can get insanely loud and growly. I could cut through the mix in a hardcore band where we used 2 half stacks. One was a Triple Rectifier and the other was a 5150. I always had extra headroom to spare.

*UPDATE* I am also willing to trade the 810 for a smaller sized cab. I need something around the size of an 410 to 610 medium sized cab. Preferably sealed and 4 ohms.

I am interested in pretty powerful all tube heads from about 180-300 watts. Orange, Ampeg, and Mesa come to mind but throw anything by me. I also have my Gator shallow 4-space rack, Korg DRT-1000 Rack Tuner, and my Furman RP-8 power conditioner that can be thrown in to possibly spice up deals. If the tube head is rack mountable I may want to keep the power conditioner and tuner but that is negotiable.

I would sell the cab for $600 o.b.o. and the head for $500.

I can drive decent distance to meet around the south or anywhere in between here and Chicago. My best friend lives there and I make a decent amount of trips up there. If interested I can take more pictures.

Attached Files:

2. Coelho

Coelho

May 10, 2006
    Astoria, NY
    awesome amp/cab combination.

3. xJasonSmithx

xJasonSmithx

Jun 25, 2003
    Denver, CO
    *UPDATED*

How do I change the title on the main page and not just with in this thread?

4. SevenDayBass

SevenDayBass

Jul 16, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    Endorsing Artist: Spector basses
    I have a basson 4x10 that i'd be willing to trade for the 8x10. I"m in Chicago so let me know.

5. jarrod cunningham

jarrod cunningham

Apr 24, 2007
    sylacauga alabama
    spector basses
    any interest in a ampeg v4bh head ?

6. xJasonSmithx

xJasonSmithx

Jun 25, 2003
    Denver, CO
    I have responded to everyone. These are still availible.

I still need to know how to edit the name of the thread on the main for sale page and not just within the actual thread.

-Jason

7. 73jbass

73jbass Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
  8. xJasonSmithx

xJasonSmithx

Jun 25, 2003
    Denver, CO
    I don't think any of those cabs would work for me but thanks for the offer.

9. xJasonSmithx

xJasonSmithx

Jun 25, 2003
    Denver, CO
    Bump!

I still need to know how to edit the name of the thread on the main for sale page and not just within the actual thread.

Should I just relist it?

-Jason

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 24, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.