1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT: Gretsch Electromatic Jr. Jet G2202

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by GassieBall, Nov 6, 2010.

1. GassieBall

GassieBall

Oct 15, 2006
    Up for trade is this amazing shorty. The TV Jones designed pickup really packs a punch. Very hot output. While I love the bass, I'm still more into a Jazz width neck so it's up for trade.

I'm looking for an Ibanez SR300 or something like that (plus cash on my side if necessary) with a skinny Ibby neck. Does not have to be a short scale. Ah, well, I'll look at almost anything with a 1.5" neck... :)

I got this for $200 used. For full disclaimer, it's got a little blemish on the body that I black sharpied in and for some reason, the pickup has cut into one of the corners. Both are not very noticeable and are shown in the pictures. The jack and the truss rod cover still have the factory plastic wrap on them.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. EduardoK

EduardoK

Jun 28, 2004
    These are indeed nice short scale basses, and this one looks very clean.
    I'd-buy-it-but-I-already-have-one-bump !!!:bassist:

3. unbridled

unbridled

May 26, 2005
    Montana
    Endorsing Artist-Compton Compensated Custom Bridges (for Gretsch 6ers)
    Since you are looking for a skinny neck, I don't suppose you are interested in a Spector Q5...

4. GassieBall

GassieBall

Oct 15, 2006
    Thanks, but looking for a 4-string.

5. I also own one of these. Big sound in a small package. Fits in a standard electric guitar gig bag and into an airplane overhead bin. Took mine to Buffalo this summer so that I could jam with my brother...

6. yainkee

yainkee

Nov 23, 2011
    How wide is the neck at the nut? At the 12th?

7. screaminglucy

screaminglucy

Jul 20, 2009
    TX, USA
    i have one of these too. my favorite bass right now.

it's 1 5/8" at nut with a slim profile. i usually go for 1.5" nuts myself but this neck is great.

8. yainkee

yainkee

Nov 23, 2011
    Thank you! I'm pming you, Gassiball.