1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FT-Ibanez ATK

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Scott D, Mar 14, 2004.

1. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    Hey, i've got an ATK300. Great condition. Ash body, with a natural orange tint. 3 piece maple neck. No dings/scratches. Comes with gig bag. Works beautifully. I'm not totally sure if i want to get rid of it, but i just want to see what my options are. I'd really love to trade it for a Fretless 4, or possibly a fretted 5. I will have pics soon, I accidentally deleted all the previous pics i had of this bass. It just got set up a week ago, everything in perfect order. Brand new SIT Powerwounds. Only con is that it's missing a truss rod cover (just the little black plastic cover). Like i said, i'm not 100% on this, but if there is a good offer that i'm interested in, i'd probably trade/sell. Just let me know what you have. Will have pics up soon, i've just got to re-take some and import them.

Thanks,
    Scott D.

2. peavey grind NTB 5 with brand new hartke rounds?

robb.

3. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    PM and e-mail sent with a number of options....

4. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    No thanks.

5. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    Back at you!