Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FT-Ibanez ATK

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Scott D, Mar 14, 2004.

1. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    Hey, i've got an ATK300. Great condition. Ash body, with a natural orange tint. 3 piece maple neck. No dings/scratches. Comes with gig bag. Works beautifully. I'm not totally sure if i want to get rid of it, but i just want to see what my options are. I'd really love to trade it for a Fretless 4, or possibly a fretted 5. I will have pics soon, I accidentally deleted all the previous pics i had of this bass. It just got set up a week ago, everything in perfect order. Brand new SIT Powerwounds. Only con is that it's missing a truss rod cover (just the little black plastic cover). Like i said, i'm not 100% on this, but if there is a good offer that i'm interested in, i'd probably trade/sell. Just let me know what you have. Will have pics up soon, i've just got to re-take some and import them.

Thanks,
    Scott D.

2. peavey grind NTB 5 with brand new hartke rounds?

robb.

3. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    PM and e-mail sent with a number of options....

4. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    No thanks.

5. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    Back at you!