1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT/Ibanez ATKRSPBK Beautiful!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by SubSectorSucker, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Hey all, Im looking to trade my Ibanez ATKRSPBK for a Fender B-DEC 30 amp...I have too many ATKs! I just tried a B-DEC the other day and they're a lot of fun! This ATK is immaculate and plays great! I just got it back from my tech who did a full setup on it. No issues, brand new Elixers wre just put on. I aped these pics from the internet, but my ATK looks EXACTLY the same (I cant take pics this nice, so why bother! :) ). I have all hang tags and tools. No case, but will be double boxed. The only thing that seperates this one from a new one is the plastic sticker has been removed from the pickup...the plastic is still on the back covers! They dont make these anymore, so dont miss out...thanks everyone

PICT0011.

PICT0009.

PICT0012.

2. zadillo

zadillo

Nov 20, 2006
    Baltimore, MD
    Whoa, love the pickguard and bridge. Is this some sort of special edition model? Googling for ATKRSPBK didn't bring anything up.

If only I had a B-DEC...:)

3. Try gooling ATK300RSPBK or ATK300RSP BK. It'll come up. Yeah, they were a special edition with an aged pewter pickguard, bridge, tuner and knobs. And there plenty of B-decs on ebay that you could send my way! ;);)

4. jarrod cunningham

jarrod cunningham

Apr 24, 2007
    sylacauga alabama
    spector basses
    wanna sell it out right ??? hit me a pm !!

5. ItsNotMeTalking

ItsNotMeTalking

Feb 16, 2005
    Hi, can you ship it to Argentina via USPS Priority maiL?
    the neck would need to be removed because of size limits (42" max lenght)
    and ship it in one or two boxes, cases cant be shipped.
    would you be ok with that?
    thanks, Ivan

6. BBMS

BBMS

Jun 29, 2005
    I sent you a PM.

7. T-Forty

T-Forty Guest

Mar 14, 2008
    Man oh man that is gorgeous

8. Essthreetee

Essthreetee

Aug 19, 2007
    Visalia, CA
    PM sent...but not about B-DEC...

9. PM sent!

Could have that B-DEC packed and shipped very quickly :)
    J

10. Sunday B U M P ! ! ! :hyper: