1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FT: Kramer 650B Darkstars, G&L L-2000

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by megadan, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edit: I'll take cash deals on these as well now. $800 for the Kramer or $750 for the G&L, or send me trade offers + cash, or I'd trade 'em both for a 70's block neck jazz, mmm.

Hey guys,

I'm on the hunt for a Jazz bass. No idea why, just have mad jazz GAS right now.

I'd like to do a trade for one of these two basses, they are both amazing basses (the G&L is probably the smoothest playing and sounding bass I've ever heard) but I have a Stingray and a Rickenbacker that I play more often.

Both basses are strung with fairly new DR strings and both have been given professional setups. The G&L has HSC and case candy; the Kramer would come with a gig bag. G&L is in great condition, 9/10. Kramer has one good ding just in front of the bridge pickup, otherwise it's very beautiful.

Pics:
    basses.
    GL.
    3328998923_facafa6710.
    3329832366_0dfff12c0b.

As mentioned, I'm looking for trades for a Jazz bass. I'm not picky as to brands, but I'll probably be picky on style - I love 70's block inlays, sunbursts or dark walnut type bodies.
    Show me what you've got!

2. 1steve34

1steve34

Feb 9, 2009
    PMed Trade offer

3. bump, send me some offers!

4. wdinc01

wdinc01

Nov 19, 2005
    Jacksonville, FL
    Why does it look like the neck pick up is missing on the Kramer in the first picture? Or is it just the lighting?

5. Just my bad photography skills, it's just the way the flash hit it.

6. aidan_r

aidan_r

Jun 22, 2006
    Vancouver, Canada
    Any interest in selling the Kramer?

7. Since the price of the Kramer is posted I would consider cash offers.

8. I've had few offers and some deals in the works but things just aren't working for me yet... so I'll take cash deals for both of these basses as well, prices to be posted.

9. ubado

ubado

Mar 7, 2007
    FL
    I'm not sure I can let her go yet ... BUT ... any interest in what I've got in my avatar?

10. Looks kinda nice... got any bigger pics?

11. I rather have the Rick how bout offering that one up?

12. Something's gotta give, I need to move basses. But I can't let them all go....
    Prices will probably reflect my willingness to part with it.
    These are in Canadian dollars, copy pasted:

2006 Rickenbacker 4003. Mapleglo with Walnut wings. Hardshell case, I also have the pickup surround. $2000.

2001 Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray. 3-band EQ, hardshell case, fantastic neck. $1100

1979 Kramer 650B Artist with Darkstar pickups. Fresh DR strings, full setup. One of a kind. $1000

2004ish USA made G&L L-2000. The best playing bass I've ever layed hands on. Sounds absolutely amazing, but as mentioned, I just have too many basses. Hardshell case, signed CoA. $900

13. G&L is gone, so I'm going to start a new thread for the Kramer, thanks all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.