1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT: KSD v70 J6

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Ben Mitchell, May 1, 2013.

1. For trade is my fairly recently acquired KSD jazz 6 with the 70's pickup spacing. I bought it to try out the 6 string thing, and it just doesn't jazz with me. So back to my comfy five strings I go.

Here's the previous sale thread:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/ken-smith-ksd-j6-70s-jazz-bass-956348/

I'll include the same KSD gig bag with it.

One thing that did happen, during shipping last time it got a little too warm and some clear coat chipped out inside the upper horn beside the neck. I'll post some pictures of it. The pictures dramatizes it, it really isn't too noticeable and it is stable. :atoz:

I'll put the trade value at 600 (shipped), I can't really add very much cash, but if it's (very) close let me know and we can probably work something out.

As far as trade interests, I'd like a five string warwick corvette standard, or ideally one of the old prolines that were made in germany in red or blue. Basically just show me what you got that's a five string. I don't particularly like ibanez though.. i like 18mm string spacing. Sorry to be so specific :D

Thanks! Ben

oh, and please ask if you need any extra pictures or anything specific!

2. Oh I forgot to say, this is the rare and sought after 19mm spacing, relatively inexpensive, nice 6er that everybody asks about all the time! This is one of the only ones with 19mm spacing.

3. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Email me.

4. Man I'm gasing hard for a 5 string proline warwick in red stain...

5. You know, I wouldn't mind a nice four string jazz bass. Let me know what you have. Any color but black.

6. Bump! Has a darn near brand new set of DR Marcus Miller sig strings on it! That's almost 40 bucks right there. Just re-set-up, thing plays like butter, the action can go soooo low.

7. Late night bump!

8. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1367645777.969307.

I'm just saying...

9. Possible trade in the works locally..

10. Gone locally for Reggie Hamilton jazz :)