FT: Lakland Daryl Jones Skyline

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by shawn2000, Jun 19, 2004.

1. shawn2000

Mar 2, 2004
    Logan, UT
    I received this in a trade from a fellow TBer, Lakland Skyline Daryl Jones in blue with matching headstock and rosewood fingerboard with pearl block inlays, basically perfect condition, no dings or dents that I can find. Hipshot tuners, Aero pickups that sound simply fantastic. While I totally love the tone of this bass and it's playability, what I really need is a MusicMan Sterling bass as I have three other Jazz basses and do not need a fourth with the same pickup configuration and similar tone.

So if you have a Sterling, preferably with a maple neck, not interested in anything blue, or anything with a sparkle finish. Sunbursts, white, trans red, etc...drop me a line!

I am also on the hunt for a Rickenbacker 4003 in Fireglo.

Photos available upon request, includes hardshell case.
  2. KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Would you be interested in a Lakland Skyline 55-01 Deluxe with qulted maple top and cherry sunburst finish? It also has the upgraded bartolini NTMB 3 band preamp and has been professionally modded with a stock SR5 humbucker in the bridge position and a series/parallel switch. It is capable of sounding like a Lakland or a Ray. If you are interested I can email you pics of the bass before and after the mod.
  3. shawn2000

Mar 2, 2004
    Logan, UT
    KeithPas, thanks for the offer, but I don't play five strings, my hands are too bloody small!
  4. KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Best of luck Shawn

Jun 30, 2004
    ANY PICTURES?........
  6. andythac

Jul 8, 2004
    I have a Sterling, but it has a roseword fingerboard and silver sparkle finish, any interest?
  7. Keef Green

Keef Green Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2001
    Spovegas Washington
    IT director for a music retailer/dealer: Warwick, Yamaha, Ampeg, Gretch, Kala, Marshall, Orange etc..
    How about a B-Quad 4 for trade?
  8. lsu921

Jun 6, 2003
    Addis, La
    still available?