Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FT - Les Claypool 5 gallons of diesel dvd

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by andysvec, Feb 4, 2006.

1. andysvec

andysvec Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2004
    Guam
    I bought this when I was in Hawaii a week or two ago and have only watched it once. It's just not my thing, would like to trade for one of the primus dvd concerts or anything else that I may find interesting. pm me any concert dvds you would like to trade for this one. I have feedback on the old feedback forum http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171981&highlight=andysvec.
    thanks - Andy
    [​IMG]

2. This is a great dvd, shows you a lot of concert footage of Les' lesser know bands, great dvd. If you a claypool fan than this is a fantastic dvd, would highly recommend it. :D

Peace,
    Evan

3. would you be interested in trading for cash? :)

4. tbone0813

tbone0813 The faithless say farewell when the road darkens.

Aug 6, 2005
    Grand Prairie, TX.
    PM

5. andysvec

Aug 15, 2004
    Guam
    not yet, if I get cash I most likely won't buy another concert dvd and will spend it on something trivial like food. Let me see what trades come in for a few days.

tbone - pm back.

6. andysvec

Aug 15, 2004
    Guam
    still available, pm me any dvd concerts you may want to trade, I'm pretty open to all styles :bassist:

7. Kronos

Kronos

Dec 28, 2005
    Philadelphia, PA
    I'm with Superbassman2000...I'll trade ya cash.

8. andysvec

Aug 15, 2004
    Guam
    okay, one last try for a trade. Got a concert (or maybe instructional) dvd that you're already tired of and want to trade for this Les Claypool 'almost new only viewed once' dvd? I'm open to many styles as long as the bassist is happenin :bassist: PM me...

9. I'll trade or sell my copy. I Want that Talking Heads DVD....