1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FT: Lightly used Spiro Weichs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by AMUNC, Jul 21, 2012.

1. AMUNC

AMUNC

Jan 22, 2012
    Raleigh, NC
    I have a set of Spiro Weichs on for about a month. I would like to trade for some kind of pizz or hybrid string, such as animas or EP's. I am also very interested in solo gauge strings as well. I'm open to offers, just shoot me a PM.

2. AMUNC

AMUNC

Jan 22, 2012
    Raleigh, NC
    Oops, My apologies, if I were to sell the set I would let it go for $150

3. walkin

walkin

Jul 31, 2006
    France
    PM send

4. LouisF

LouisF Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    I've got a set of D'Addariio pizz strings, if the PM doesn't work out.
    Louis

5. moles

moles

Jan 24, 2007
    Winnipeg, MB
    Are these still available? Guess I'll get in line here if they are...PM'd...

6. jbo

jbo

May 2, 2007
    Wichita, KS
    Still available for sale?

7. AMUNC

AMUNC

Jan 22, 2012
    Raleigh, NC
    They are indeed still available, I apologize for being slow to reply. There have been threats of an EUB entering the family, so I was considering slapping those on to that. I dont think it's going through, so I'd also like to add that I interested in Bel Cantos, Kaplans and Obligatos. Preferably newer just because my strings are as well.

I'm on the ever persistent search for the perfect string, I'm sure you all can feel my pain.

8. Brian K

Brian K

May 21, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    I've got a 5 month used set of Evah's I can trade you. They are weich E, A & D, with a Mittel G, which has been my preferred EP set for a couple years. Let me know

9. AMUNC

AMUNC

Jan 22, 2012
    Raleigh, NC
    I've decided to keep the spiro's, as I've sold most of my others and I'm getting back into jazz. I'll open a new one if I decide to sell them in the future.

This thread can be closed.