1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT Loaded MIA "Jazz Bass Plus" body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by 77stingray, May 25, 2011.

1. 77stingray

77stingray

Oct 6, 2010
    Atlanta
    Jazz Bass Plus Body, 4 string(Red) circa 92-94? For sale (300$ shipped) or trade. Body includes all of the original components except one of the top knobs which was missing, so I replaced it with with a working knob that does not match. Lace Sensor pickups, Schaller "Elite" fine-tuner bridge, The body styling is "downsized." Kubicki preamp -Controls on the preamp are: stacked volume and tone knobs, and a 4-way selector switch: passive/active/active with boost/standby (off). These are great basses. I bought it without being aware that fretless neck on this bass was not the original. A regular jazz bass neck will not work unless you move the bridge, so I sold the neck. Moses makes a nice replacement neck with the 22 frets (388$). I belive a stu hamm neck may work with this as well.

Trades I am intersted in: 5 string Fender jazz replacement pickups: prefer Nordstrand, Delano, DiMarzio, maybe Bartolini or Lindy Fralin. Also would consider trade for other loaded fender bodies. Any trade offers considered, send a PM. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. 77stingray

77stingray

Oct 6, 2010
    Atlanta
    Will sell for 300$ obo shipped. Would also do a straight trade for the right pickups!

3. MaddAnthony_59

MaddAnthony_59 Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2006
    Columbus, IN
    I Channel Surf During Commercials. (Drives my Wife CRAZY!!!)
    PM Sent...

4. 77stingray

77stingray

Oct 6, 2010
    Atlanta
    Considering trade offer:). Any others?

5. MaddAnthony_59

MaddAnthony_59 Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2006
    Columbus, IN
    I Channel Surf During Commercials. (Drives my Wife CRAZY!!!)
    Nope! :bag:

6. 77stingray

77stingray

Oct 6, 2010
    Atlanta
    There are 2 precision lyte 22 fret necks on eBay for 269$ I'm told they will work with this bass.

7. 77stingray

77stingray

Oct 6, 2010
    Atlanta
    Still available

8. 77stingray

77stingray

Oct 6, 2010
    Atlanta
    bump:hyper: