SOLD FT: MarkBass 106HF 6x10" cab for smaller MarkBass cabs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Rusty Chainsaw, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love my Markbass gear - my 106HF is one of the best-sounding cabs I've ever used. But it's a pig to transport in a small car! :D

So, this trade is for fellow Markbass users - does anyone have a 102HF 2x10" cab and a 104HF 4x10" cab they'd be willing to trade for my 6x10"?

The cab is in 100% working order and in perfect condition - it's only 3 months old!

This is kinda a stab in the dark, but just thought I'd throw it out there.

I'm in Hopatcong, in northern NJ, 10 mins from exit 37 on Rt.80.

2. al3xlpz

al3xlpz

May 22, 2013
    I have a Markbass Standard 104HR Rear-Ported Neo 4x10 Bass Speaker and have been wanting to upgrade for more speakers when i came across your post. definatly would be interested in trading but i live in New Mexico if this poses a problem i understand but would be willing to pay for shipping if you would still be interested.

Thanks for your time

3. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism

You do realize this post is over 5 years old, right?

I am guessing the cab is long gone. My advice to you would be just get another 410, they can be found all day long for under $600 on tb. Or a 210 if you just want a little more.

EDIT: His still lists the cab in his profile... if this trade goes down somebody PM I am going to plotz about this zombie thread success.

4. I did get rid of the 6x10" eventually. Then I got another one. :D

5. Freddels

Freddels Musical Anarchist

Apr 7, 2005
    Sutton, MA
    You really should close the thread.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 31, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.