1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT Markbass LMII + Rack kit and rack

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Ampeg SVT, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ampeg SVT

Ampeg SVT Son, I am disappoint.

I love this amp however it is really dry sounding with my Sterling and since that is my main bass I want something that works for it.

This amp is incredibly loud, I didnt even have to buy a new cab to play in a loud band (like many of you told me to do).

This amp is pretty new, its been sitting in a rack for most of its life, its in a 3 space SKB shallow rack with a Furman M-8 power strip. The case is missing its lids as they were lost at a club in a shady part of tacoma and SKB CS is useless.

Other than that everything works as it should, I just want something that makes my Sterling sound like its being played through a tincan.

I want something tubey sounding, I dont really have a preference. Make me an offer, nothing hi-fi sounding.
    What I really want is a Bass POD XT PRO + power amp or a RBI + Poweramp setup.

I am no longer in a band so I am not really in a rush to get an alternative.

I dont have a pictures right now and I still need to pickup the amp and my cab from my former bandmates house (I quit last night at like 1130.

I forgot to mention I dont want to sell outright.

2. PM at ya.

3. Ampeg SVT

PM back at ya, oh and I do have the original box for the rack, however if you want the amp only then I can put it in there as well as there will be more room for padding.

4. Ampeg SVT

Bump, just looking at what else is around.

5. You have a PM
    do you have any pics?

6. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

one bump per 24 hours please...

7. Ampeg SVT

Sorry about the bumping thing, oh and I dont have any pics at the moment.
    Ill be picking up the LMII on thursday and I think I have made my decision as to what I will trade for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.