1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT: Markbass Mini CMD 121P Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Walbodiddy, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lots of buzz around these 29 lb. powerhouses, and for good reason. I love this little combo but it's overkill for a practice amp, so I want to move something more modular that I can use with the rest of my rig.

This combo is the Little Mark II with a different faceplate built into a 1x12 enclosure. Markbass 1x12 cabs sell for upwards of $500, and the LMII by itself about $590. Markbass gives you a bit of a bargain by combining the two of these in the Mini 121p for $899.

This little combo keeps up with a busy, loud trio without sounding pushed. Of course, the low bass is not overwhelmingly present but I have heard from many that adding another 1x12 fattens everything up nicely. Since this head is really an LMII, you know it'll handle an extension cab with no trouble.

Info at the Markbass web site: http://www.markbass.it/products.php?lingua=en&cat=3&vedi=41

This combo is in mint condition. I bought it new about two months ago and it's been to a few practice sessions and sat in a carpeted room the rest of the time. There may be some light scratching on the bottom of the corner protectors from moving around. I can check if that matters to you.

I'm looking for smaller cabs, something to take to gigs where my 410 would be too much. Very interested in the Accugroove Tri cabs, or small Epifani, Bergantino, Schroeder cabs in general. 2x10 or 2 1x12s, etc. The Schroeder 1210R and 1212R look very cool. Let me know what you've got! If you can attest that it sounds great with a UL-502, that's even better. :D

2. naturalkinds

naturalkinds

Jan 22, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    PM'd an offer.

3. Trade pending...

4. I want 505 316 3327 have cash and paypal account in us lets make a deal pm me...

5. KAHUNA801

KAHUNA801

Nov 3, 2007
    How much would you want to sell this for?

6. It's been traded. Thanks for looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.