1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FT Mesa M9 Carbine

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Monotheist, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monotheist

Monotheist

Nov 24, 2010
    Ottawa, Canada
    Ok. last time I decided to take this down but now I'm ready to pull the trigger

I'm not looking to sell at this point. I'm only interested in trading for another amp.

Fully upgraded by Mesa in November 2010 works and sounds amazing. 2 bigger fans, better MOSFET's, and new capacitors, This is one powerful amp that is about 5 years old. I bought it here on TB about a year ago. The silk screening of the words on the front of the amp have rubbed off, it was like that when I got it. That obviously has no bearing on the sound or the performance of the amp. You know this amp, Handbuilt in Petaluma, California • 900 Watts @ 4 or 2 Ohms (450 @ 8), Trans-Class™ Power with 8/4 or 2 Ohm Impedance Switch for optimum Power. Check out the Mesa site for all the specs, comes with original paperwork and box.

Trade interrest:

Gallien Krueger 700RBII + cash
    Gallien Krueger 1001RBII + cash

Let me know what you have.

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=236054&d=1321271573

2. moonbass-de

moonbass-de Supporting Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Minnesota
    How much money if I would offer my 1001II? Could offer a dbx160, too!

3. moonbass-de

moonbass-de Supporting Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Minnesota
    here it is

Attached Files:

4. Monotheist

Monotheist

Nov 24, 2010
    Ottawa, Canada
    Amp traded. Closing thread. Thanks moonbass-de!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.