1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT: Mesa PH 2x10 for Mesa PH 1x15

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by fishtx, May 24, 2012.

1. fishtx

fishtx

Mar 30, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Endorsing Artist: Genzler Amplification/Spector Basses/Mojo Hand FX
    Hey guys, I have an older Mesa Powerhouse 2x10 8ohm cab (Rhino) I would like to trade for an older Mesa Powerhouse 1x15 8ohm cab (Rhino).

The 2x10 does not have the player control network (like I said, it's the older version) but comes with the cover. I would like to trade it for an older Powerhouse 1x15 8ohm cab. Does not have to have the player control network, but would like the casters and cover to be included.

Doesn't have to look in perfect condition, but must function in perfect condition.

I currently have one PH 1x15, and am looking to pair it up with a second PH 1x15

Note, I bought the 2x10 in late 2003, and it has been in my practice room at home for for several years (has been gigged outside of my home very little). It's in great operating condition...may be a scuff or two. I will need to give it the once over...but should be pretty clean.

I'd like to do a straight up swap if that sounds fair.

Thanks and let me know if anyone has any interest in this trade.

Gerry

2. Tigger Bangdang

Tigger Bangdang Warrior Endorsing Artist

Feb 8, 2011
    Knoxville, TN
    Unless you're coming through TN anytime soon here's a "wish I lives in Texas" bump.

3. fishtx

fishtx

Mar 30, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Thanks!...not sure what shipping would cost us...but I know these babies are heavy...

4. fishtx

fishtx

Mar 30, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    bump

5. fishtx

fishtx

Mar 30, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    bump