Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FT: Michael Kelly Dragonfly Rose

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by panic_striken, Jan 29, 2006.

1. panic_striken

panic_striken

Oct 13, 2005
    I am putting up my acoustic. I just bought it about 5 months ago, but I don't get to use it like I thought. I play hardrock and in all reality there aren't many acoustic sets:p Anyways, this IS NOT the standard Dragonfly!!!! This one has a solid spruce top, solid rosewood back and sides, Fishman Classic 4 electronics/pickup, vine inlay, and extremely fast neck. I really hate to part with it, but I'm not rich so I must be prractical...........and it's just not getting use. I also have a MK gig bag and a lutehole walnut feedback buster. I payed right at $600 for it new. I would like to get a P or J-Bass in trade, but hit me up with an offer. Straight out buying..........again make an offer. These are not the best pics, but it's all I got. I ASSURE YOU ANY MARKS ARE EITHER FINGERPRINTS OR GLARE FROM CAMERA. THIS BASS IS DAMN NEAR MINT. IT HAS NEVER BEEN GIGGED, AND RARELY PRACTICED WITH!!!![​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. panic_striken

panic_striken

Oct 13, 2005
    Bueller...........Bueller...............Bueller:D

3. panic_striken

panic_striken

Oct 13, 2005
    bump

4. the_home

the_home Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2005
    Pensacola, FL
    PM for a long shot.

5. sweeeet MK..too bad not a 5'r but for most acoustic stuff prolly wouldn't need the extra string.

6. davemeltz

davemeltz

Jul 1, 2006
    I just registered here - saw your add and also noted the date it was posted. I imagine it's no longer availabe but if it is, let me know and I'd be happy to talk about a deal with you.

Dave