1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FT: Michael Kelly Dragonfly Rose

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by panic_striken, Jan 29, 2006.

1. panic_striken

panic_striken

Oct 13, 2005
    I am putting up my acoustic. I just bought it about 5 months ago, but I don't get to use it like I thought. I play hardrock and in all reality there aren't many acoustic sets:p Anyways, this IS NOT the standard Dragonfly!!!! This one has a solid spruce top, solid rosewood back and sides, Fishman Classic 4 electronics/pickup, vine inlay, and extremely fast neck. I really hate to part with it, but I'm not rich so I must be prractical...........and it's just not getting use. I also have a MK gig bag and a lutehole walnut feedback buster. I payed right at $600 for it new. I would like to get a P or J-Bass in trade, but hit me up with an offer. Straight out buying..........again make an offer. These are not the best pics, but it's all I got. I ASSURE YOU ANY MARKS ARE EITHER FINGERPRINTS OR GLARE FROM CAMERA. THIS BASS IS DAMN NEAR MINT. IT HAS NEVER BEEN GIGGED, AND RARELY PRACTICED WITH!!!! Picture017.
    Picture034.
    Picture033.
    Picture035.

2. panic_striken

panic_striken

Oct 13, 2005
    Bueller...........Bueller...............Bueller:D

3. panic_striken

panic_striken

Oct 13, 2005
    bump

4. the_home

the_home Gold Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2005
    Pensacola, FL
    PM for a long shot.

5. sweeeet MK..too bad not a 5'r but for most acoustic stuff prolly wouldn't need the extra string.

6. davemeltz

davemeltz

Jul 1, 2006
    I just registered here - saw your add and also noted the date it was posted. I imagine it's no longer availabe but if it is, let me know and I'd be happy to talk about a deal with you.

Dave