1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT:MINT 07 EBMM Stingray B&M OHSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by basskababble, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a completely MINT Musicman Stingray with a custom pickguard. Maple neck, black body, and THREE pickguards included. One white pearloid, one black, and one gorgeous custom cut brown abalone. OHSC included with case candy.

It has a perfectly straight neck, with a fine truss rod. I set it up myself a few months ago and she's got low low action. I'm not a professional so she still has some minor fret buzz on one or two frets. I also did the intonation a while back as well.

I'm looking for a sweat Fender Precision. I'm particularly fond of oly white or natural finishes. I like maple necks but the sound I'm looking would probably be better suited by a rosewood neck. Needs to be straight neck with low action.

It was originally sold out of Bass Central in Orlando, Florida. They sell "virgins" meaning what they sell doesn't get hung on the wall and played by kids and morons. It also doesn't hang around forever without a proper set up. I'm the second owner. The first kept it under his bed as a backup to his Jazz bass. Since then it's only seen the studio and our practice space. Never a gig.

I'll think about selling outright only if I don't get the right P. For trade and sale value it's at the very fair price of $950 shipped. I would expect $100 or more in cash (for a MIA P), or would think about adding cash myself for the right custom shop or vintage. The right MIM P could work but it would need some upgrades and + at least $500.

Here are some bad old pics. I'll post a nice photoshoot after work tomorrow.

This one is reversed because of my computer's camera. It's not a lefty:
    Photo116.

DSC07837.

Photo135-1.

2. ... good pics sell a bass. Sorry to say I don't have any right now. Bump... and I'll entertain the idea of a sale. $950 shipped.

3. bump and grind.

4. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    pm sent

5. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    payment sent via paypal echeque =-o

6. Sold pending clearing of echeck :D