SOLD FT: Mint 4 ohm Avatar B212 NEO for 1x12 Ultra Light Cabinet (NY/NJ area)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by christopherogut, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EDIT: SOLD to Zemaitis... Thanks for the interest!

Hello,

Perhaps someone would be interested in a trade.

I've got a like-new 4 ohm Avatar B212 NEO cabinet with black tolex, metal grille, and caster wheels. It's practically mint with no dents, scrapes, scratches, etc. I'm going to post a few pictures of the cabinet later this afternoon.

Unfortunately, this Avatar cabinet is a bit too big for me to move around in my current vehicle.

I'm looking for a small, lightweight 1x12 cabinet to replace it with... something like a Schroeder Mini 12+, Aguilar SL112 or GS112, or similar, 4 or 8 ohm. A straight trade would be preferable but I'm open to options.

[DEL]I would sell this outright for $375, local pickup only. Sorry, no shipping.[/DEL]

- Chris

2. bump.

3. Probably-stupid question...does the 'NY/NJ' in the title mean that you only want to deal locally?

4. Yeah, I'd really prefer a local sale. My B212 is only about 52lbs but I'm not really looking to box it up and ship it out. Plus I'd like to personally check out and demo anything that might be offered in trade...

5. Understandable, but if you change your mind and would be interested in a Dr Bass 1260...

6. bump

7. bump!

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.