1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT: Mint Warwick LTD 2007 Flamin Blonde

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dose, Sep 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dose

dose

Nov 2, 2008
    Mobile,AL
    I have a MINT Flaming Blonde 5 string not a scratch ding or anything no where on it. I bought it a few months ago NOS and it shows absolutely perfect in every way.Comes with everything including the letter thingy from Hans

The only trades interested in as of now are a Thumb Dirty Blonde 5 string. US NT Spector 5 string Warrior 5 string or
    Alembic 5

A link to a few pictures http://talkbass.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8972551&postcount=13

2. seungkoo

seungkoo Inactive

Nov 20, 2003
    MD
    How about a 4 string dirty blonde plus $500?

3. dose

dose

Nov 2, 2008
    Mobile,AL
    all pm's answered

4. :(

lol...awesome sauce bass right here!

5. seungkoo

seungkoo Inactive

Nov 20, 2003
    MD
    everyone back off!!! =)

6. Lulu

Lulu

Oct 15, 2003
    Belgium
    just bought one yesterday in Belgium, incredible bass !! the only thing tha I hate is the flam inlays incrusted in the neck

7. dose

dose

Nov 2, 2008
    Mobile,AL

I talked to sims in the UK and adding fire leds on the fretboard
    that would have been kickass!

8. Lulu

Lulu

Oct 15, 2003
    Belgium
    for sure but it's impossible I think

9. dose

dose

Nov 2, 2008
    Mobile,AL
    not for sims it isn't :)

10. dose

dose

Nov 2, 2008
    Mobile,AL
    Interested in Alembics and Warriors bump

11. Denny Coon

Denny Coon

Jan 10, 2010
    Ohio
    I Can read, but any intrest in a Schector B bass? Its a 4 string factory set for the B string. I replaced the EMG hzs with Emg dc's. Set, bound neck??

12. dose

dose

Nov 2, 2008
    Mobile,AL
    Thanks for the offer but I'll have to pass

13. dose

dose

Nov 2, 2008
    Mobile,AL
    Bump for a cash price 1900$

14. dose

dose

Nov 2, 2008
    Mobile,AL
    Bump for Warrior GAS!!!!!

15. kdjord

kdjord

Apr 29, 2006
    Did this bass ever sell?

16. yes

17. kdjord

kdjord

Apr 29, 2006
    ARGH!!!

So this must be the same bass you just traded?

I was logging in to pm you to buy it for cash but saw that you had already sealed the deal.

Bummer. I've been eyeing up these ltd models for years and the 5 string versions don't seem to pop up very often.

But the fact that 2 guys unloaded it in a short amount of time makes me wonder if it sounds/plays as good as it looks?

18. the new owner likes it, too. i liked it, but it was a poor financial decision since i owe about $2300 to the feds, lol. i probably could have kept it and still made the payments, but that's not something that you can play with.

keep your eyes open, tho...they come around every so often. there may still be one at that warwick depot website, too.

19. TechJunky

TechJunky

Aug 31, 2009
    Columbus, OH
    As the new owner, I can vouch that it does indeed sound and play as good as it looks, if not better! And I wouldn't expect this one to pop up for sale any time soon, but I do hope you get the opportunity to grab one somewhere. Like Happyface said, I'd check out Warwick Depot. I believe that's where Dose got his originally, and it still shows #23 being for sale on the website, so there may be a chance he still hasn't sold it yet. Good luck!

20. kdjord

kdjord

Apr 29, 2006
    I want to buy used, which should save me at least 1k. 1k is a lot of money for a poor youngster like myself!

But thanks for the help guys.

I'm interested in any of the ltd blondes w/ 5 strings.

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.