1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FT: Modulus Genesis 5

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by billhw13, Feb 13, 2003.

1. billhw13

billhw13 Supporting Member

May 10, 2002
    Clinton, NJ
    Hey guys... picked up this bass in a trade recently, thinking I'd like to go back to a 5 string...well, I was wrong. I guess this old dog has been playing a p-bass w/ flats for too long!

Kidding aside, it's a very comfortable neck, and thanks to the graphite - it never moves! I played it at a rehearsal last night and it sounds fantastic...I wish I had this exact bass in a 4 string. It's not overly bright, and has alot of definition in the mids - very much like that jazz tone that Tommy Shannon has on many of the SRV recordings...(i.e think Texas Flood).
    It has a few nicks here and there..not much...and the B is tight (35" scale). ...I know, some of you will chuckle at the color ..I happen to like it - it's called metallic plum and it looks very cool in person. really.

Anyways - I'd like to trade this sweetie and get it to someone who will appreciate her, , metallic plum color and all!

Looking to trade for a cool 4 ..run em by me. We can trade up and down, whatever...I'm pretty easy as long as market values are ballpark.
    take a look..

Modulus Pics

e-mail me

[​IMG]