Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FT: Modulus Genesis 5

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by billhw13, Feb 13, 2003.

1. billhw13

billhw13 Supporting Member

May 10, 2002
    Clinton, NJ
    Hey guys... picked up this bass in a trade recently, thinking I'd like to go back to a 5 string...well, I was wrong. I guess this old dog has been playing a p-bass w/ flats for too long!

Kidding aside, it's a very comfortable neck, and thanks to the graphite - it never moves! I played it at a rehearsal last night and it sounds fantastic...I wish I had this exact bass in a 4 string. It's not overly bright, and has alot of definition in the mids - very much like that jazz tone that Tommy Shannon has on many of the SRV recordings...(i.e think Texas Flood).
    It has a few nicks here and there..not much...and the B is tight (35" scale). ...I know, some of you will chuckle at the color ..I happen to like it - it's called metallic plum and it looks very cool in person. really.

Anyways - I'd like to trade this sweetie and get it to someone who will appreciate her, , metallic plum color and all!

Looking to trade for a cool 4 ..run em by me. We can trade up and down, whatever...I'm pretty easy as long as market values are ballpark.
    take a look..

Modulus Pics

e-mail me

[​IMG]