1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT: Moogerfooger MuRF + Boss CE-20 Chorus <--> Bass MuRF

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Illbay, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Illbay

Illbay

Jan 15, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Hi!

I have a Moogerfooger MuRF MF-105, mint condition, never played out, including 9V AC Adapter.

I also have a BOSS CE-20 Chorus Ensemble, used ONE TIME and still in the original box. This did NOT come with an AC Adapter; however, I have one that will fit it (and not cause harm :) ) and I will throw that into the package.

Neither have the original manuals, but I have printed both out in two-sided and put them in a three-ring binder for you. I will include the binder.

In return, I would like a nice Moogerfooger BASS MuRF (MF 105B), in similar condition to my "regular" MuRF.

Pics are below.

Attached Files:

2. Illbay

Illbay

Jan 15, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    More...

Attached Files:

3. Illbay

Illbay

Jan 15, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Moogerfooger...

Attached Files:

4. Illbay

Illbay

Jan 15, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Chorus Ensemble Pics...

Attached Files:

5. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    What's the difference between a 105 and a 105b?

6. Ely

Ely

Jun 8, 2001
    Huntsville, AL
    The 105's filters are all bandpass, whereas the 105b has a low pass filter for the lowest frequencies and is tuned lower. It's ok though, because they both have a blend knob so you can preserve your low end either way.

They also have slightly different patterns, IIRC.

They are both awesome. The MuRF isn't bad on bass, it just serves a different purpose than the Bass MuRF.

If/Whenever you decide to sell the MuRF, hit me up.