1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FT: MTD Grendel

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Lokire, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just got this bass not too long ago and it's great! It's a 1998 MTD Grendel bass, with a poplar (tulipwood) body, flame maple top, maple neck / wenge fingerboard. Bartolini pickups and electronics. The body/top and neck/fingerboard are in GREAT condition though the headstock edges are a bit chewed up.

Sounds great, slap especially. The only thing I don't like about it is the neck profile. It's pretty thick front to back. Anyways, I'm not in a big hurry to get rid of it but lately I've been GASsin' for a fretless and this bass has the short straw at the moment (still prefer my DeArmond as my main 4-string).

a6_3.

I'm only looking for trades for the right fretless bass. 5-string would be preferred but a 4 or 6 could be fine too. Let me know what'cha got :)

2. Adding a trade possibility, I would also be interested in an Epifani cab (10s or 12s)

3. Bump for a sweet looken bass man, good luck on the sale!

4. 'Nother bump for a beauty from a guy who knows how to build basses... Say, is the Grendel line discontinued? Can't seem to find them on the MTD site, and BassCentral doesn't seem to stock them.

-Ryan.

5. Yep, it's been discontinued for a while now I think. Replaced by the Saratoga line.

Anyways - Trade Deal Pending :)

6. Thanks for all the interest - This one's been traded :hyper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.